Men's Fashion Blog, Home Improvement Ideas & Sports Blog
Posted by Scott
on May 17th, 2012 in Guy Gear
| 0 comments
Guest Post by Greg Buckskin:
We men deal with the world and we cater to our families…and when both have received our attention and care, we need to deal with ourselves. Man caves—the sanctum of our modern day gender is the sacred place where we do just that. A place where our will rules supreme and relief is only as far as the closest beer. But have you properly prepared your man cave with the required paraphernalia to realign your male psyche?
My man cave, Papa Buckskin’s Den, is designed to cater to a wide range of needs, while keeping in line with my passion for technology.
- Rovio–Your First Minion: Every man needs a minion. A creature to do your will and guard your cave when you’re away. That’s where Rovio comes in. A robot that allows you to see and hear everything it does, from anywhere in the world. It’s better than a pet, because there’s no mess to clean up. It will recharge itself when it’s hungry and it can be your eyes and ears outside the man cave, letting you keep tabs on the family from the detached comfort of your man sanctuary. Control is just a click away, even from your smartphone.
- CineMassive OmegaPlex: I often spend time in Papa Buckskin’s Den engaging in projects I love on the computer. Mixing music, editing film, playing sessions of World of Warcraft and more—so why not do it in style? If you’ve never experienced the bliss of a multi-screen advantage, you’ve never enjoyed the real power of a computer. The CineMassive OmegaPlex provides unequaled definition, wrapping around me and my personal workstation with 27.6 million pixels. Don’t waste the full power of your PC or Mac…check out CineMassive.
- The Ultimate Feel Good Man Chair: The man cave is where we go to relax, whatever your definition happens to be. Mine is often having a full body massage. No, I don’t have a personal masseuse, but I have a Berkline. The ultimate massage chair knows what you need, just by sitting in it. From your head to the soles of your feet, your sore, aching muscles are kneaded away…and if you happen to fall asleep during the process, the automatic shutoff will leave you quietly in slumber land.
- Nottage Design Pool Table: The coolest of the cool usually have a pool table in their man cave—but none can compare to the creations of Nottage Design. Transparent tables with a patented, clear surface which takes the place of cloth. The experience is smooth and if you want, optional lighting can be included to make your fellow cave men grunt with envy.
- VisionRacer D-Box VR3: Today’s virtual racing games are so realistic, that sitting in a lounge chair just doesn’t cut it. If you want the feel, the stress, the actual experience of your favorite driving games, check out the VisionRacer D-Box VR3. Once you strap yourself into this fully assembled rig and shoot through a single lap of your favorite game, you’ll never go back to holding a joystick. Works with virtually any PC game.
Greg Buckskin loves to unwind in his man cave to have a beer cheer on his beloved Buffalo Bills. He writes about tech and TV for CableTV.com.
image via Nottage Design